Orange has tons of skin-beautifying qualities except only making your taste buds happily tangy. Orange is best know for its astringent and toning properties. Enriched with Vitamin C oranges improve the skin texture and color. This fruit firms human skin and prevents early aging of skin by helping restoring collagen in human body. So, here’s the most important benefits of orange which drool your taste buds and you actually can’t live without falling in love with this fruit.
1) This tangy fruit has an array of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals for normal growth and development. Orange juice helps in closing the enlarged / opened pores of skin and gives a shining glow to your face.
2) If you are a herbal product lover then this actually for you. After eating orange, keep the peels in a clean container, dry them in sun and grind them. Store the mixture in an airtight container.And, use it as a body scrub through out the year.
3) You can mix the above scrub with milk and milk cream and apply it on your face. This will provide an instant glow to your face as well as reduce dark spots and blemishes on your skin.
4) Orange is a great toner. In summer day after coming back from scorching heat , just rub half an orange on your face for few minutes. It will tone and refresh your skin in the twinkling of an eye.
5) Enriched with citric acid, orange is very helpful in drying away acne. This fruit exfoliates your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day. Mash the grated orange peels to apply on your acne and its scars. You will see visible reduction in the acne and its marks shortly.
6) Orange peels has a natural bleaching agent that can lighten dark patches on the skin and are very effective to remove them with time. These help in reducing suntans by deflecting the skin cells from harmful UV rays.
7) Prepare a mask by mixing one part yogurt with orange peel powder to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face, using gentle circular motions and wash off with warm water after 15 minutes. This will help you extracting blackheads out of your skin.
8) Topical application of orange peels on skin remove dead cells and dirt. This will keep the skin moisturized and toned.
9) Orange is a great combination of Vitamin C, bio flavonoids and folic acid . Vitamin C along with bio flavonoids in oranges aids in circulation to the scalp which in turn promotes hair growth.They also contain folic acid, a type of vitamin B that is vital to hair growth. Hence, regular consumption of oranges is a great way of boosting the intake of these nutrients.
10) Juice of orange peel can be used on the scalp to control dandruff and a excellent conditioner for hair.
Hope you enjoyed my blog and got a fair idea of benefits of oranges.Do share your thoughts with me if you have went through these uses and please leave any further questions that you may have in the comments below.