This might me one of the most discussed product from Clinique. I got this few weeks back and started using that from the very day when I have purchased it. I have heard mixed reviews of this and that is the reason I have chosen to buy this product with hesitation. So here’s the detail review of this…
How to Use?
This product can recognised as a one stop solution for skin care. I have tried this in plenty of ways and I swear no use has disappointed me. Here I’m giving a brief of how you can use this :
1. Use it as your regular moisturiser. It keeps skin hydrated and moisture for truly longest time. Even you can use it as makeup base or top of your makeup.
2. Use it as ready-to-go moisture face pack. Just apply all over your face with a thick layer, keep it for good 5-6 minutes and wipe it off with wet tissue. You won’t believe how your skin glows.
3. Dab it on the highlighting points of your face to get a natural dewy looking skin.
4. Apply wherever you feel extra dryness. Like, elbows, cuticles etc.
1. Keeps skin hydrated for really longest time. Even after washing face (I haven’t found to worked for 72 hours but it keeps skin moistured and hydrated for 24 hours to 30 hours. Maybe it depends on skin type. Mine is combination skin type.) .
2. Makes skin dewy, healthy and glowing.
3. Maintains moisture balance in skin.
Why I like it?
It is very light-weighted.
It’s non-greasy oil free gel formula.
Needs quiet lesser amount.
Immediate glow and radiance.
One product with several uses.
No parabéns, no phthalates and no fragrance formula.
What I don’t like?
It’s jar container.
It comes with a box packaging and in a glass container with silver lid. The packaging is quiet sassy although I don’t like every time using my finger tip to take out the product from the container.
It is perfect for all skin types. Clinique claims it to allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. But if you are allergic to aloe vera then don’t use it as it has aloe vera.
Aqua, Glycerine, Green Tea extract, Lady’s Thistle extract, Birch Bark extract, Aloe Barbadensis leaf, caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid etc.
Rs. 1550 for 30 ml container.
Do I repurchase it again?
Definitely I will buy it again.
Photographs courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org