Belif has recently launched in India and they truly had a huge launch in India. Belif was kind enough to send me across their products and I have been using those for almost a month now and now I’m all set to you give the review. They have sent me a lot of products (a lot means really ‘A LOT’) which cover almost all the product range of Belif. But there are some products which are something that works beyond my expectations leaving me spellbound and some which are not so good (at least for my skin).
Here in today’s post I’m sharing 7 best Belif products which are perfect for Indian climates and make skin healthier than ever. So if you are planning to get your hands on Belif then this blog post will definitely help you to choose the correct product for your skin.
- True Cream Aqua Bomb – If your skin type is normal, oily or combination then this Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb will be the best product for your skin. I have found great similarity of the textures of Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb and Clinique Moisture Surge. But the result is way more better than Clinique Moisture surge. Although the prices are quite similar. True Cream Aqua Bomb is Rs.1590 for 25 ml product and Clinique Moisture surge is Rs.1550 for 30 ml product. This is an ultra-lightweight, gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This is a water-based moisturizer and keeps skin hydrated throughout the day. It also minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple skin. Can be used morning and night. It can be used as a makeup primer to hydrate and prep the skin before applying makeup. Leave it on overnight for an ultra-hydrating sleeping mask. Add a couple of drops of serum or an oil for extra nourishment.
2. True Cream Moisture Bomb – This cream is perfectly a boon for normal to dry skin types. Even if you have combination skin type then also you can use this. This moisturizing cream provides intense hydration, leaving it supple, smooth, and deeply nourished to dry, flaky, and dull skin. Can be used on top of makeup. It can be used as a five-minute emergency moisture mask as well. Just apply generously to skin and tissue off. Prices Rs.2660 for 50 ml product.
3. White Decoction Cleansing Foam – This product is the best for the first step of your CTM process. This cleansing foam removes skin impurities and its natural scrub particles remove outer skin dead skin gently giving soft, smooth and fresh skin. Use right amount of water to lather bubbles and massage onto face and cleanse thoroughly followed by toner. Prices Rs.1740 for 100 ml product.
4.Bergamo Herbal Extract Toner – Belif Bergamo Herbal Extract Toner is truly my current favourite toner. Everyday I use it every day I’m falling in love with it. It is formulated with bergamot and sage to balance normal to combination skin type. It keeps skin hydrated, soothed and balanced after cleansing.Simply moisten a cotton pad and gently sweep across the face or dispense a dime-sized amount into palm and apply to the face in a gentle patting motion after cleansing the face thoroughly. Prices Rs.2030 for 200 ml product.
5. Numero 10 Essence – This product is nothing but a ‘wonder’ for me. It is said that moist evaporates within 10 seconds after washing your face. But now you can easily guard the moist. Belif’s Numero 10 essence is a hydrating essence to use in your bathroom, retaining moist that disappears within seconds after washing off. It contains the herb Rose of Jericho. This essence locks up moist and increases skin hydration level in 10 seconds making the skin hydrated and even boosts the effects of the next skin care product. It makes skin all set to absorb the next skin cares. Lightly dry off water with a towel in the bathroom, pump the product 2-3 times and apply all over the face continuing with daily skin care routine. Prices Rs.2350 for 75 ml product.
6. Hungarian Water Essence – This water essence is my current favourite. Hungarian Water Essence recharges skin’s lost hydration back instantly. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including rosemary and lavender which are powerful hydrating and antioxidant agents. This ultra-light watery texture instantly glides onto skin to provide a burst of powerful moisture that penetrates skin for a long-lasting hydration, leaving the skin healthy, soft, and supple. And the best part is it is paraben and sulphate free. So it’s a perfect ‘YAY’ for you skin. Prices Rs.3060 for 75 ml product.
7. UV Protector Multi Sunscreen – Whatever makeup you wear, whichever skin care you do, sunscreen is an essential part of our skin care. And when you are in Indian climate you have to put it onto your skin all the time. Belif UV Protector Multi Sunscreen is one of the best product from Belif. It is slightly in a costlier side but it worths every penny and investing in a good sunscreen is kind of a treasure (because we all hate pollution, right?) This refreshing sunscreen protects the skin against UV rays while moisturizing the skin, as it lightly and softly adheres to the skin without greasiness and stickiness. I love the lightweight texture of this sunscreen. It is formulated with Malkoha, which can survive searing sun and extreme weather conditions due to large amounts of antioxidant polyphenoals, to shield the skin from daily light. At least 30 minutes before exposure to UV rays, dispense a sufficient amount and thoroughly apply and spread along skin surface. Prices Rs.1590 for 30 ml product.
I hope now you have a fair idea what to get from Belif and how to use those. 🙂 Let me know which works for your skin the best.
Photographs courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at email@example.com
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”rudritafashion” box_width=”300″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″
show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ ]