A handbag is a place where we carry the entire world and for me it should be very helpful yet precise. Unnecessary things make the bag clumsy which ultimately let us in a world of maze. So here I come up with guide to choose the proper things for your handbag which you use everyday:
- Wallet – This is the most important thing to carry. Whether you are carrying anything else or not but you have to carry this. In wallet there should be proper segregation of cash money and cards. If you have any membership card then make sure to keep those in wallet. So that you can easily access those.
2. Power Bank – A power bank could be your best friend in any bad situation. This will keep your phone alive whenever you need. So it should be there in your handbag.
- Head Phones/Ear Phones – Head Phones are best when you don’t want to socialise but you’re in too many people. 😀 You can listen audio books, music and keep yourself motivated.
- Sanitary Napkin/Tampons – Keeping sanitary napkins or tampons is a necessity. You have to keep one set of napkins or tampons in your bag for emergency needs.
- Shades – A pair of shades should be in a handbag to keep your eyes safe. Keep this of a good quality which can keep your eyes safe.
- A Makeup Kit – Keep a proper updated makeup kit in your handbag. Make sure to keep compact powder, mascara, lipstick, strobe stick and makeup fixer in the pouch.
- Lip Balm – Keeping your lips hydrated and moistures throughout the day is very important. So lip balm should be there into the handbags.
- Hand Cream – Taking care of your hands is equally important. Keep a hand cream in your handbag and apply whenever you feel like. It will keep your hands moistured and soft and also keep you refreshed.
- Face Mist – Applying face mists can make you feel instantly refreshed. It will also protect your skin. Keep a good facial mist in your bag.
- Hair Brush – Who wants messy hairs. Keep a hair brush to be the best-groomed one.
- Mirror – Only a woman can understand the proper utility of mirrors. We love to stare ourselves. 😀 . So a good mirror to keep ourselves well maintained.
- Blotting Paper – These little oil absorbent sheets are the wonders. It wipe away all the excess oil from our face and keep it fresh.
- Hand Sanitiser – Hygiene comes first. Hand sanitiser is a must-have in your handbag.
- Perfume/Deo – Smelling good is not only important for others but also for yourself. Being fresh is the best way to motivate yourself. Keep a bottle of your favourite fragrance to be ‘You’. 😀
- Note Book/Journal – Although we all can keep note in our phones but it is good to carry a notebook or journal in your handbag. Because scribbling can make you the utmost creative in its own way.
- Wet/Dry Tissues – You never know when you need tissues in your life. It always helps as a saviour. I would prefer to keep both the types but you could definitely carry any one of them.
- Mouth Freshener – Breathing fresh is also equally important. So always keep mouth fresheners in your handbag.
So here’s the list to maintain. And now, it’s time to arrange your bag and stay happy. 😀 Happy decluttering! 😀
My Photograph courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at email@example.com
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”rudritafashion” box_width=”300″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″
show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ ]