So I finally got around to clicking pics of the healthy coffee recipe that I’ve shared every once in a while on my Insta Story and already shared in my IG TV and YouTube. I was always intrigued by coffee but as I have been into dairy free diet lately so I have to exclude milk from my coffee. Then what? Coffee without milk? OMG! Can’t even think about that.
Here I’m sharing my coffee recipe which is dairy free, processed sugar free and gluten free. If you’re suffering from hormonal issues like PCOD, thyroid etc. then this coffee is perfect for you or if you just want to upgrade your lifestyle with some heathy habits, just go for it. Trust me, you gonna love it.
I usually take coffee in the morning, just after taking my homemade health drink and before having my breakfast. It instantly gives me energy boost to head up to my whole day and it tastes amazing! Actually you couldn’t found any difference between this healthy coffee and other coffee.
You can also watch this on YouTube HERE.
I’m also sharing all the buying links here.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk. You can also try Soy milk or coconut milk as your preference. Once I tried coconut milk but I didn’t find the taste so interesting and rich.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee.
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (optional). I usually do not add coconut sugar but if anyday I feel some sweet cravings then I add.
- Boil the almond milk.
- Add instant coffee and coconut sugar (optional) in a coffee mug.
- Pour hot almond milk into the coffee mug.
- Stir well and enjoy your healthy coffee.
Photographs courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at email@example.com
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”rudritafashion” box_width=”300″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″
show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ ]