I have been taking quinoa for last 6 months and nothing has satisfied me more than anything. So today’s I’m going to share a masala prawn quinoa recipe with you all. It is very easy to make and need some simple ingredients. If you are into gluten-free diet or if you simply want to start a healthy lifestyle then this recipe is perfectly for you. It is so easy to make that it can be prepared under 10 minutes if you have some pre-cooked quinoa.
You can watch the video HERE.
Quinoa seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, and dietary minerals and is totally gluten-free because of the high concentration of protein.
So here’s the recipe:
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa.
- 100 grams of Prawn.
- Fresh Curry Leaves.
- 3 Shallots.
- 1 Tea Spoon Organic Turmeric Powder.
- 1 Tea Spoon Organic Black Pepper Powder.
- 1 Tea Spoon Organic Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- 1 Tea Spoon Grated Ginger.
- 1 Tea Spoon Unrefined Mustard Oil.
- Pink Himalayan Salt as per the taste.
- Marinate the prawns with slat and turmeric powder and keep it aside for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take an iron pan and let it be heated.
- After the kadai/pan is nicely heated add 1 tea-spoon of mustard oil.
- Add prawns into the oil and fry it lightly.
- Add grated ginger, Kashmiri Chilli powder, black pepper powder and chopped shallots into that and mix and fry it for around 2 minutes.
- Add cooked quinoa into the Kadai and mix well.
- Add Curry leaves and cover it for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.
This nutrient dense, healthy, gluten free, weight loss recipe is perfect for dinner or lunch. Do try and let me know.
Photographs courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”rudritafashion” box_width=”300″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″
show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ ]