Now we are in a very crucial phase of our lives. I hope everybody out there is doing good and safe. Being healthy is the toughest job right now. So we have to include such food in our lives which can increase our immunity power and gives us healthy nutrients. While staying at home sometime we really fell to have sweets into our lives. As you all know last year I have omitted sugar from my life so here I’m sharing 10 healthy ready-to-eat sweet options with you all. Because I know preparing something can be bothering sometime. 😀
- Jaggery – The first and most easy sweet option is having a small piece of jaggery. You can also have jaggery powder. Jaggery comes with bunch of benefits. Jaggery stimulates digestive enzyme secretion and prevents digestive disorders. Jaggery purifies blood and is a rich source of potassium, which helps in the balance of electrolytes as well as the building up of muscles and improving the metabolism in the body. It boosts immunity and treats coughs and cold. Basically, jaggery has innumerable benefits for our health.
2. Maple Syrup – The next option is Maple syrup and it is also god for summers. It is a liquid which is typically extracted from the xylem sap and was discovered in North America. Maple syrup is one of the best alternatives to refined sugar and has good number of benefits. It boosts energy.
3. Chilled Mango – This is perfectly summer friendly but you cam always alternate this with any other sweet fruit and believe me it tastes so good. I don’t think I need to explain benefits of fruits here. 😀
4. Dried Blueberry – This super food is sweet but highly nutritious. Blueberries increase antioxidant levels in your body. Blueberries seem to have significant benefits for people with high blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart disease. Blueberries help to keep up brain function and improve memory.
5. Raisins – Next is raisins. You can take black raisins or Indian raisins. It helps to control blood pressure level and improves digestion. It also promotes bone health and kidney health.
6. Honey – This is the perfect healthy option to enjoy. Honey contains many important antioxidants which help to lower blood pressure level. It is a rich source of phenols which have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease.
7. Dark Chocolate – This might be your first choice! 😀 😀 Although dark chocolate too have handful of benefits for our health. Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants. It improves brain function and skin quality. It also helps to lower blood pressure level.
8. Dates – Dates are delicious and nutritious. These are high in disease fighting antioxidants. Dates are rich in protein, iron and vitamins and helps to improve bone health. It also improves skin quality.
9. Dehydrated Amla – Now this option is more like tangy-sweet kind of taste (if it makes sense 😀 ). It helps against common cold and asthma. Amla is full of rich antioxidants and fight against cancer. It purifies blood and boosts immunity.
10. Palm Candy – Palm candy is unrefined and it is known to be rich in vitamins and minerals. It boosts energy level and increases metabolism.
These are the healthiest options when it comes to enjoy your ‘sweet mode’ without cooking or baking anything. 😀
Photographs courtesy: Swarnendu Ghosh
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”rudritafashion” box_width=”300″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”1″
show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”0″ ]