Amazon Prime Day sale is around the corner and it’s one of the biggest time to pick some essentials. Right? So in today’s post I’m sharing few picks in basic genres so that it would be easier for you to choose and everything is under Rs. 500 because I feel this is the high time when we should spend intelligently and smartly as well.
1. boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Earphones – This wired earphones are the perfect buy under 500. It prices at Rs.399 but don’t judge with it’s price. It’s sound quality is amazing, fits perfectly, light weight and looks stunning.
2. GEZRIL 5 in 1 Face Facial Exfoliator Electric Massage Machine Care & Cleansing Cleanser Massager Kit – Rolling massager helps to make better blood circumstances from skin ageing and soft brushes help to clear all the impuresties on the surface. Prices at Rs.165.
3. Protokart All in One USB Hub Combo 3 USB Ports And All In One Card Reader – An absolute useful gadget to have. It prices at Rs. 399. It comes with 3 months warranty and can be docked to PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet etc.
1. CIDIZY Set of 5 Velvet Decorative Floral Print Multicolor Cushion Covers – These 16 inches by 16 inches cushion covers comes with a set of 5. These are bright and colourful. It’s of satin fabric and makes your home unique. Price Rs. 425.
2. CraftJunction Meditating Monk Buddha Smoke Back flow Cone Incense Decorative Showpiece – This decorative piece is so cute and looks great. Even it’s a nice gifting option as well. Costs only Rs. 209.
3. Indianara Framed Wall Hanging Welcome Home Decor Art Prints – These framed wall frames looks so good if you want a particular wall of your home to give some more definition and it is very cost effective as well, only Rs. 399.
1. Pigeon by Stovekraft New Handy Mini Plastic Chopper – This chopper is very useful and made with unbreakable plastic for long-lasting use. It’s sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel and no electricity required, convenient and easy to handle. Priced at Rs. 269.
2. SNAVMIG Foldable Basket Strainer – It is a stainless basket which works as a strainer. As it is made of stainless steel, so there’s no chance to get rust. It’ foldable so easy to stope as well. Price – Rs. 365.
3. Freelance Bamboo Fibre Tea/Coffee Cup – It is a very useful product.This mug is made from bio degradable Bamboo fibre and contains silicone sipper lid and heat-resistant removable sleeve and looks so nice. Costs Rs. 290.
1. Fast Fashions Women’s Net Semi-stitched Lehenga Choli – This is a set os semi stitched lahenga and it’s sooooo gorgeous. But the most interesting part is it’s price which only costs Rs. 449.
2. WYO Army Military Camouflage Style Knee Length Dress – At the price of Rs. 497, this knee-length dress is perfect. Looks so stylish and comfortable and camouflage outfits are kind os staple outfit. So it’s give variety to your wardrobe.
3. JewelMaze Oxidized Silver Earrings for Women (Combo Set of 4) – This combo looks so gorgeous and useful as well. These are so ethnic and costs only Rs. 349.
1. Himalaya Pure Skin Neem Facial Kit – The pick pick is from the house of Himalaya. This facial kit consists of Purifying Neem Face Wash (50ml), Purifying Neem Scrub (50ml) and Purifying Neem Pack (50ml) . This kit brings together the goodness of Neem, Fuller’s Earth and Turmeric, which helps to get clearer skin. Priced at Rs. 133.
2. Bio-Oil – It’s a great product. Absolutely love it. A 60 ml bottle costs Rs. 360. It contains vitamin A, vitamin E, calendula oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, chamomile oil and purcellin oil, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. It also helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
3. Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner – It’s a great toner. It reduces the risk of skin aging and other harmful effects of the sun. It is formulated to bring the complexion into perfect pH balance and help keep skin in its purest state. Priced at Rs. 127 for 120 ml.
Photographs courtesy: Amazon
Featured Image -Me
I hope you enjoyed the post. Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org